NEW TO THE LIBRARY:
Practice for your driving test.
Looking for a good book to read? Try the Book Trailer link on the left. BTFA has numerous trailers to help you find a great book.
for Elementary School students
for Middle School students
Directions for using Follett Shelf e-books:
1. Click on the Follett Shelf icon.
2. Log in using your student ID number as your username and raiders as the password.
3. Navigate or search to find the e-book you would like to read.
4. Tap on the title to open the title details page.
5. Tap "Checkout" or "Open."
6. You may begin reading your e-book in the browser (Internet connectivity is required.)
7. If you like, you can navigate back to the Follett Digital Reader to begin reading online.
8. Tap "Download" to download the title for offline reading.
If you want to read an e-book on your personal device, download and install the Destiny Discover app from the app store or GooglePlay. Enter the name of your school. Log in using your username and password. If you download an e-book to your personal device, you then will be able to read the e-book without internet connection.
Library General Information and Hours of Operation
Elementary School Library 8:20-3:45
Kim Lewis, Library Aide firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Library 7:45-3:45
Pecca Kauitzsch, Library Aide email@example.com
High School Library 7:45-3:45
Shaira Starnes, Library Aide firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out: Students are normally allowed to check out two books at a time, with possibly a few more for class assignments. The check-out period is two weeks with one renewal allowed.
Fines: Fines for overdue books are 5 cents per book per day. Students with fines or overdue books may not check out any other materials. Students and faculty will be charged replacement costs for lost or damaged materials.
Computers: Computers in the library are intended for academic use. Students may access the online library catalog, reference databases, and the internet for instructional purposes. Compliance with the District Acceptable Use Policy is enforced.